Microsoft Projects 2013 is the perfect training to enable experience Project management professional to effectively use MS Project 2013 in managing projects in their workplaces.
Who should attend?
· Individuals who are part of a project team
· Business Owners, Schedulers, Cost procurement analysts, quality analysts, PM enthusiasts…
· Individuals recently certified or trained in project Management principles
Prior PM Fundamental Knowledge is required…
Familiarity with WBS and Gantt chart will be an asset
This program will:
· Visualize and present your project plan in a well-defined format
· Track all information gathered about work, duration, cost, and resources requirements for your project
· Schedule tasks and resources effectively
· Exchange project information with other MS office system applications
· Plan customer delivery in predictable and manageable fashion
· Effectively communicate with team and stakeholders
· Knowledge of alternative project management software and resources
· Create reports and capture deliverables
· Provide hand-on and engaging classroom experience with practical work specific examples.
Course Duration: 12 weeks (40 hours)
Registration deadline: Friday January 14,2016
Start Date: Thursday January 21,2016
Location: 3090 Barrington street
Contact: 902-404-3670 or email email@example.com
We are sorry, due to funding this program couldn’t become a permanent program.
If you would like to help or know someone who can, please contact us.