ADAM continues to provide a welcoming environment for new and existing immigrants of African descent. We aim to improve the standard of living and the levels of education of our immigrants to enable them to settle effectively and remain comfortably in the Maritime provinces in Canada.
Our Information and Referral Program includes:
- Welcoming new immigrants of African descent and providing them with information required for integration
- Referring immigrants of African descent to language skills and employment readiness programs available in their communities
- Organizing educational and health awareness workshops
- Coordinating immigrant support groups
- Providing lay-counseling while newcomers adapt to the Canadian environment
For more information about this program or to book an appointment to meet with the Program Coordinator.
Contact Office manager: