A few other pandemic reminders:
– COVID19 test results should be 48-72 hour turnaround. If you are hearing of Nova Scotians who are awaiting results? For citizens in HRM, call 902-481-5800 PRESS 9 and leave a message on the COVID line. Include full name, health card number, date of birth, date/location of testing and their phone number. We should be able to get back to them on the same day. Urgent requests can also be sent to me and I’ll follow up.
– We continue to ask for your support to share and amplify key Public Health messages with your communities and in your own networks. This includes sharing and promoting the provincial and federal COVID-19 websites as well as the Public Health-Central Zone social media channels listed below. We post regularly on these two links. Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HBEG.PH/ (search Healthy Beginnings) Twitter – https://twitter.com/PublicHealthCZ (@PublicHealthCZ)
Bookmark and visit regularly
- Nova Scotia’s (DHW) Public Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) website
- Nova Scotia’s YouTube Channel
- Public Health Agency of Canada’s (PHAC) Coronavirus website
- For the latest data on how the #COVID19 outbreak is evolving in Canada, visit PHAC’s interactive COVID-19 Situation Dashboard for Canada
Thank you for helping to share the resources with network.